King’s College London
King’s has a reputation for excellence, and for making sure our graduates are provided with the best possible opportunities in life. Our wide range of taught and research postgraduate programmes means you can build on your achievements and work towards your own professional, educational and personal goals.
Whether you’re interested in taught postgraduate programmes or research, you’ll be working with renowned academics who will give you personalised advice and share their wide-ranging knowledge of their subject.
With state-of-the-art courses and facilities, as well as our continued investment in postgraduate studies, King’s can offer you a unique academic experience that will stay with you for life.
Why study at King’s?
- A prestigious university based in the heart of London
- Ranked 16th in the world (QS World University Rankings, 2014) and the 4th oldest university in the UK
- Celebrated academics at the cutting edge of their field
- 40,000 alumni from 172 countries, including 12 Nobel Prize winners
- World leaders in research, leading to new thinking and perspectives
- The best university in the UK for graduate employment, according to the 2013 Sunday Times University Guide
- A highly successful Modern Language Centre, careers service and study abroad programme to enhance your skills and employability
- An award-winning Student’s Union, with over 250 sports clubs, societies to help you expand your personal horizon alongside your academic career.
What can you study with us?
We offer a range of taught master’s and research programmes in our academic schools:
- Arts & Humanities
- Dental Institute
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Social Science & Public Policy
Source by topuniversities